Saturday, December 14, 2013

At Home

I made stories up -an entire category of weapons. I felt quite at home in the waging of war.  

I grew up....surprised many.  It seemed the right thing to do.
The objective is connections....Your vision changes....
                            capacity has been destroyed.
I was just a peculiar person.
It
is of course a huge challenge....All the time!
                     All the time!

but

small 
steps
can produce large results.
My mother
would have thought an admirable
                    thing.... a solution to 
                    the whole conflict
and never wavered...
     difficult
but developments are promising...

I talked a little too much, you know...
   agreement was important...
             made more
                    easy...
no...it's done...completely...it was only made up...



Found Poetry from:

Nobel Conversation with Alice Munro  

and


No comments:

Post a Comment