Saturday, September 17, 2011

A sensation, if you will

I have this feeling, a sensation, if you will.
                                                 You touch me and the impression left
                                                                                                    lasts for days, wearing a hole in my skin,
                                                                                                                                                    my heart.
I stay in bed when I wake to let it linger.  If my eyes stay shut, you're still here.
    The sun rises and my vision fades.
                  I stretch, unable not to, like a cat and out,
                         through my limbs, my fingers, you move, back into your own world.
                         The world where
you and I do not exist
                        together.

No comments:

Post a Comment